- What is the coolest Python application, framework, or library you
have discovered in 2011?
- Using Python HeapQ to implement a priority queue, used it to access TEDx videos on Youtube, see parse_tedxvid.py on github.com
most in 2011? What did you do?
- Nothing in particular
- At the top is more public projects on github & else where.
- Let doing (public projects) decide what I learn
- Would like to see Python 3 support for Werkzeug, Flask, Django & MySQL-python. Update: It will take a while, Flask Creator Armin’s Thoughts on Python 3
Tarek started this series with these instructions:
- copy-paste the questions and answer to them in your blog
- tweet it with the #2012pythonmeme hashtag